~ By joining us at Chez Pascal & The Wurst Kitchen ~
We appreciate you adhering and understanding the following
~ Guests picking up To-Go Food ~
- Please send a friend to come pick up your food if you or anyone in your party shows any Covid 19 symptoms or have not felt well within the last 3 days.
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated.
- If you are not vaccinated, cloth face coverings must be worn when you are ordering food or interacting with staff, including picking up Take Out from the window, and anytime you cannot socially distance yourself from someone that isn't a member of your dining party.
- Please reschedule your visit if you or anyone in your party shows any Covid 19 symptoms or have not felt well within the last 3 days.
MASKS😊 not fully vaccinated, or you don’t feel comfortable, absolutely wear your mask.
Our entire staff is fully vaccinated!
- Please abide by the honor system in your mask wearing. If you are fully vaccinated, or you don't feel comfortable, absolutely wear your mask.
~ Obviously this is not how dining out used to be, but right now it needs to be. Know that we are so very grateful for your kind understanding in joining us to all help each other and do our part. Every unselfish gesture, helps bring us all closer to kicking this thing ~
~ Our Pledge to You ~
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- High touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each visit.
- Menus, if not disposable, will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Pens will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Per Rhode Island mandate, we have a Covid 19 action plan in place that we will refer to constantly about all that we are required to do.
- Our workspaces have been adjusted to assist in distancing.