Outdoor Sidewalk Patio & Indoor Dining
New Guidelines! If you are not vaccinated, or do not feel comfortable not wearing a mask, absolutely wear a mask! Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and will happily abide by your mask comfort level when interacting.
This menu will change frequently and will be ‘old school’ ordering, not done online, but rather in the vicinity of a kind, vaccinated staff member.
Taking in the sunshine, or cozying up with a blanket, dining outside in the fresh air is a wonderful place to be!
If dining inside brings you joy, we are pleased to now offer limited indoor dining as well!
- Reservation are suggested, walk-ins (or outs ) welcome.
- You may make reservations online HERE
- Or call and leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you after 3:00pm with availability.
- Spring Hours: Our patio, indoor dining room & bar are open starting at 4:30pm Tuesday - Saturday Last order at 8 pm. Please note: We are closed the last Tuesday of every month.
Kindly Note ~ guests are limited to 90 minutes per seating & the patio dining rooms & bar will be closed to all guests by 9:30pm.
- If you made an outdoor dining reservation, and it is raining, or bad weather, at the time of your reservation, we will do our best to accommodate you inside. However, as reservations are taken inside too, it might not always work out that a table will be available inside at the time of your reservation. We will do are best to seat you as soon as possible. As an alternative, you are always welcome to order food to go.
- In an effort to accommodate guests, please note that reservations are limited to 90 minutes per seating & the patio, indoor dining rooms and bar will be closed to all guests by 9:30pm, please complete the enjoyment of your evening with us by that time.
MASKS😊 not fully vaccinated, or you don’t feel comfortable, absolutely wear your mask. Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and will happily abide by your mask comfort level when interacting
~ Items May Change ~
We have a full bar, wine, beer & cocktails too!
Kindly note: bringing your own food or alcohol is not permitted
FENNEL & WHITE BEAN SOUP ~ with Smoked Trout & Arugula Pistou….$15
ASPARAGUS SALAD ~ Chopped Local Asparagus with Radishes, Kale, Sunflower Seeds, Hazelnuts, Feta & a Creamy Lemon Dressing …$15
LOCAL ARUGULA SALAD ~ with Beets, Blue Cheese, Raw Onion, Grated Hard Boiled Egg and a Chili Powder Ranch Dressing ...$14
ROASTED LITTLENECK CLAMS ~ with White Wine, Roof Top Herb Butter, Turnip Greens & Migas …$16
SAUTEED SQUID ~ with Local Broccolini, Ginger, White Rice, Peanuts & Spicy Kung Pao Sauce …$15
OUR COUNTRY STYLE PÂTÉ ~ with House Pickled Vegetables, Dijon Mustard & a Small Seasonal Green Salad …$14
- ADD Our House Made Garlic Grilled Ciabatta …..+$2
BREAD PLATE ~ Our House Made Ciabatta Bread, Grilled, Rubbed with Garlic & Served with Warm Mornay Cheese Sauce …$10
ROASTED DUCK ~ Slow Roasted Duck Breast and Crispy Duck Leg Confit with a Ragout of Beluga Lentils, Asparagus & Turnips with a Sour Cherry & Port Wine Sauce …$34
BRINED PORK LOIN ~ with House Made Smoked Sausage, Potato Gratin, Wilted Greens & Apple Compote ..$26
ROASTED CHICKEN ~ Our Half Boneless Roasted Chicken with a Mushroom Ragout, Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes & Grainy Mustard Tarragon Sauce…$26
ROASTED RI BLUEFISH~ with Bacon & Sherry Wine Braised Napa Cabbage and a Mostarda of Marinated Sprouting Cauliflower, Onions, Capers, Golden Raisins & Garlic ..$27
BEEF SHORT RIB ~ Seared, with Gateaux de Riz, Wilted Greens & a Chipotle-Honey Sauce ...$27
THE WURST ESSENTIALS
HOUSE MADE HOT DOG on a Toasted New England Split Roll ~ Plain/Ketchup/Yellow Mustard/Minced Onion $5.50
- Add these house made items for +.50~ Chow Chow / Pickle Relish/ Pepper Relish/House Mustard Add Sauerkraut for +1.00
HOUSE MADE PORK BUTT PASTRAMI SANDWICH with Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese & Dijon Mustard and side of Potato Salad $11.75
BACON WRAPPED PORK MEATLOAF SANDWICH with Spicy Fig Compote & Coleslaw and Side of Potato Salad $11.75
VEGGIE BURGER SHAWARMA Wrapped in Warm Pita , Hummus, Red Onion, our Hot Sauce, Alfalfa Sprouts and a Cilantro-Tahini Sauce $11
Plus Desserts and a Special Here and There as Well!
Plus...Beer, Wine, Rose, Piquette, Red, Sparkling!