Outdoor Patio Dining
This menu will change frequently and will feature a combination of our other two menu options, with additional tasty dishes sprinkled in. This will be ‘old school’ ordering, not done online, but rather in the 6 foot vicinity of a kind, mask wearing staff member. We hope to continue this sit-down dining option well into the cooler months. Taking in the sunshine, or cozying up with a blanket, dining in the fresh air is a wonderful place to be!
- Reservation are suggested, walk-ins (or outs actually) welcome.
- You may make reservations online HERE
- Or call and leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you after 3:00pm with availability.
- Our patio is open starting at 4:30pm Tuesday - Saturday. Last order at 8pm.
- If it is raining, or bad weather, at the time of your reservation, it will have to be rescheduled for another day as we do not have indoor dining available. As an alternative, you are always welcome to order food to go.
- In an effort to accommodate guests given our limited capacity, please note that dining on the patio is limited to a maximum of 90 minutes per table.
- Our patio closes to guests at 9:00pm, please complete the enjoyment of your evening with us by that time.
Remember to don your mask when coming, when speaking to staff members, and when walking about
~ Some Items May Change ~
We have a full bar, wine, beer & cocktails too!
Kindly note: bringing your own food or alcohol is not permitted
potato and leek bisque with local kale, fennel pollen & olive oil $12
salad of wild rice, figs, walnuts, blue cheese, red onions and balsamic vinaigrette $13
raw cauliflower and roasted red pepper salad with toasted buckwheat, sunflower seeds, golden raisins & a golden raisin caper dressing $13
local badger flame beet salad with pistachios, radicchio, aged jasper hill cheddar & honey vinaigrette $14
roasted mussels with garlic, shallots, paprika, white wine & aioli $14
+ add ~ grilled garlic rubbed house made ciabatta bread $2
griddled house made bread with a hummus of borlotti beans, pickled local cayenne peppers, za’atar spice & small greens $10
roasted half boneless chicken with potato gratin, turnips & celery root & dijon cream sauce $25
slow roasted duck breast & duck leg confit with napa cabbage, sweet potatoes & prune sauce $34
roasted local leg of lamb and slow roasted lamb shoulder with winter rye, cauliflower & roasted pears $34
house made spaghetti with arrabbiata sauce ~ local san marzano tomatoes and roof top garden paprika with pecorino cheese …half $12 / full $24
seared sea scallops with a ragout of corn, bok choy & yellow oyster mushrooms and a red chimichurri sauce $26
The Wurst Essentials
house made hot dog on a toasted new england split roll ~ plain/ketchup/yellow mustard/minced onion $5.50
- add these house made items for +.50~ chow chow / pickle relish/ pepper relish/house mustard
- add sauerkraut for +1.00
house made pork butt pastrami sandwich with sauerkraut, swiss cheese & dijon mustard comes with a side of our potato salad $11.75
bacon wrapped pork meatloaf sandwich with spicy pineapple compote & coleslaw comes with a side of our potato salad $11.75
veggie burger with summer vegetable slaw, spiced tomato preserve and a side of our coleslaw $11
Warm Apple Custard Gratin with Toasted Oats, Caramel & Ginger Ice Cream $12
Fig & Almond Tart with Cream Cheese Mousse $11