Outdoor Après Ski Patio Dining
Starting January 12 we will be having a little fun with the outdoors. We can't bring the mountain to you, but we can bring the dining experience! For the winter months we thought it would be fun to serve hearty, one pot, cozy soul warming food whilst you settle yourself in one of our house made Adirondack Chairs! The idea being, it can be awfully cold to sit outside for a 3 course meal, so we make the dining a bit shorter to help stave off the chill, but just as warm and delicious. No tables really, except for a small little bit of a thing to hold your drink, just what you can hold in your hand and place on your arm rest. This menu will change frequently and will be ‘old school’ ordering, not done online, but rather in the 6 foot vicinity of a kind, mask wearing staff member. While you are enjoying a tasty hot bowl of chili for instance, you might want to order some more food to go. Taking in the sunshine, or cozying up with a blanket, dining in the fresh air is a wonderful place to be!
- We only have 8 chairs. Reservation are suggested, walk-ins (or outs actually) welcome. If you do indeed want to sit outside with a 'regular table and chairs' please call and we will happily see what we can do.
- You may make reservations online HERE for your chair.
- Or call and leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you after 3:00pm with availability.
- Winter Hours: Our patio is open starting at 4:30pm Tuesday - Friday Last order at 7pm. And on Saturdays we will be taking advantage of the sunshine, should there be some, and be open from NOON - 7PM!
- Apres ski menu will be the only menu offered from Noon until 4:30 on Saturdays, in person. From 4:30 - 8:00pm you may Order OnLine.
- If it is raining, or bad weather, at the time of your reservation, it will have to be rescheduled for another day as we do not have indoor dining available. As an alternative, you are always welcome to order food to go.
- We do have some outdoor heaters, blankets, hand warmers! Bundle up in cozy!
- In an effort to accommodate guests given our limited capacity, please note that dining on the patio is limited to a maximum of 90 minutes per chair.
- Our patio closes to guests at 8:00pm, please complete the enjoyment of your evening with us by that time.
Remember to don your mask when coming, when speaking to staff members, and when walking about
~ Some Items May Change ~
We have a full bar, wine, beer & cocktails too!
Kindly note: bringing your own food or alcohol is not permitted
BEEF CRÊPE BLANKET ~ Braised Beef wrapped in a crêpe with Local Carrot Puree and a Sauce of Chipotle Peppers, Honey & Cream ...$16
TARTIFLETTE ~ Potatoes baked with Alpine style cheese, yellow turnips, apples, sauerkraut, white wine, cornichons with grilled bread …..$16
THE BOBSLED SHEPHERD ~ Rutabaga & golden beet shepherd’s pie with goat cheese, mashed potatoes & herb breadcrumbs …..$16
SPAETZLE & SAUSAGE ~ Spicy pork sausage, roasted cauliflower, house mustard glaze & raclette cheese …$16
SPICY BLACKBEAN CHOCOLATE BROWNIE ~Warm and chocolate oozylisciousness in a bowl of scoopable happiness with pumpkin seed chocolate crunch & cocoa pearl vanilla ice cream …$13
A SMALL TASTE OF THE ALPS FOR YOUR SMALL TABLE
Alta Verde ~ amaro, beautifully bitter, alpine herbs, citrus, spice •ALTO ADIGE, ITALY $4 ~ 1 ounce $8 ~ 2 ounces
Zirbenz~ stone pine liqueur of the Alps •STEIERMARK, AUSTRIA $5 ~1 ounce $10~ 2 ounces
Dolin Génépy le Chamois ~ mountain sage herbal liqueur with alpine herbs •SAVOIE, FRANCE $5~ 1 ounce $10~ 2 ounces
Pasubio Vino Amaro~ wine based, with berries, bitter alpine herbs, pine & smoke notes •ALTO ADIGE, ITALY $4~ 1 ounce $8 ~ 2 ounces
Hope Street Swooshing Down the Slope Sampler ~ • 1 ounce of all 4 $18