Outdoor Patio Dining
This menu will change frequently and will feature a combination of our other two menu options, with additional tasty dishes sprinkled in. This will be ‘old school’ ordering, not done online, but rather in the 6 foot vicinity of a kind, mask wearing staff member. We hope to continue this sit-down dining option well into the cooler months. Taking in the sunshine, or cozying up with a blanket, dining in the fresh air is a wonderful place to be!
- Reservation are suggested, walk-ins (or outs actually) welcome.
- You may make reservations online HERE
- Or call and leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you after 3:00pm with availability.
- Our patio is open starting at 4:30pm Tuesday - Saturday. Last order at 8pm.
- If it is raining, or bad weather, at the time of your reservation, it will have to be rescheduled for another day as we do not have indoor dining available. As an alternative, you are always welcome to order food to go.
- In an effort to accommodate guests given our limited capacity, please note that dining on the patio is limited to a maximum of 90 minutes per table.
- Our patio closes to guests at 9:00pm, please complete the enjoyment of your evening with us by that time.
Remember to don your mask when coming, when speaking to staff members, and when walking about
~ Some Items May Change ~
We have a full bar, wine, beer & cocktails too!
house made warm ciabatta bread, sunflower seed hummus & roof top garden tomato purée .....$5
local tomato salad with RTG cucumbers, oregano flowers, buffalo mozzarella,
tahini dressing and za'atar spice.....$12
roasted mussels with cherry tomatoes, garlic, white wine, herbs & migas...$13
crispy duck leg confit with polenta, pole beans, corn & salsa verde ...$15
summer squash potage with roof top garden basil pistou, olive oil & parmesan…$13
roasted half chicken with mashed potatoes, mushrooms, cipollini onions & horseradish crème fraiche ....$26
grilled skirt steak with a chopped salad of tomato, cabbage, bacon & aioli with garlic crostini and pickled ramps ....$27
house made rigatoni with bolognese sauce & spicy roof top paprika peppers ...half $12 / full $24
day boat sea scallops with corn & turnip broth, local kale and spiced tomato compote ….$26
lemon verbena creme brulee bar with blackberry compote ... $11
peach & blueberry tart with roof top mint ice cream ... $13