Outdoor Sidewalk Patio & Indoor Dining
New Guidelines! If you are not vaccinated, or do not feel comfortable not wearing a mask, absolutely wear a mask! Our entire staff is fully vaccinated. If you see us wearing masks it is out of extra precaution.
This menu will change frequently and will be ‘old school’ ordering, not done online, but rather in the vicinity of a kind, vaccinated staff member.
Taking in the sunshine, or cozying up with a blanket, dining outside in the fresh air is a wonderful place to be!
If dining inside brings you joy, we are pleased to now offer limited indoor dining as well!
- Reservation are suggested, walk-ins (or outs ) welcome.
- You may make reservations online HERE
- Or call and leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you after 3:00pm with availability.
- Hours: Our patio, indoor dining room & bar are open starting at 4:30pm Tuesday - Saturday Last order at 8 pm. Please note: We are closed the last Tuesday of every month.
Kindly Note ~ guests are limited to 90 minutes per seating & the patio dining rooms & bar will be closed to all guests by 9:30pm.
- If you made an outdoor dining reservation, and it is raining, or bad weather, at the time of your reservation, we will do our best to accommodate you inside. However, as reservations are taken inside too, it might not always work out that a table will be available inside at the time of your reservation. We will do are best to seat you as soon as possible. As an alternative, you are always welcome to order food to go.
- In an effort to accommodate guests, please note that reservations are limited to 90 minutes per seating & the patio, indoor dining rooms and bar will be closed to all guests by 9:30pm, please complete the enjoyment of your evening with us by that time.
- MASKS😊 not fully vaccinated, or you don’t feel comfortable, absolutely wear your mask. Our entire staff is fully vaccinated!
~ Items May Change ~
We have a full bar, wine, beer & cocktails too!
Kindly note: bringing your own food or alcohol is not permitted
PEAR SALAD ~ with Roasted Pears, Leafy Lettuce, Red Cabbage, Pumpkin Seeds, Hazelnuts & a Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing …$13
SWEET POTATO BISQUE ~ with Apples, Pumpkin Seeds & Brown Butter …$14
ROASTED CLAMS ~ with Spicy Roof Top Garden Paprika Butter, Mirepoix, Garlic, White Wine & Migas …$16
SAUSAGE BOARD ~ one of our House Made Pork Sausages, sliced, with our House Mustard & Tomato Preserve …$14
CHOPPED AUTUMN SALAD ~ with Napa Cabbage, Beets, Bok Choy, Rye Berries, Cheddar Cheese, Grated Hard Boiled Egg & Lemon Dressing ….$15
BREAD, PÂTÉ & CHEESE ~ our House Made Ciabatta Bread, Grilled, Rubbed with Garlic & Served with Artisanal Cheese, our Country Style Pâté, House Pickled Vegetables & Apple Compote …$15
SIMPLY GRILLED CIABATTA BREAD with Olive Oil ~ $3
ROASTED DUCK ~ Slow Roasted Duck Breast & Crispy Duck Leg Confit with Squash Puree, Brussels Sprouts, Rutabaga & Meyer Lemon Compote …. $34
ROASTED CHICKEN ~ Half, Statler Roasted Chicken with Potato Gratin, Bacon Braised Napa Cabbage & Grainy Mustard Sauce…$26
SAUTÉED COD ~ with a Stew of Fresh Cranberry Beans, Leeks, Broccolini and a Spicy Onion & Pickled Pepper Relish ..$28
TENDER SEARED BEEF~ with Roasted Potatoes, Braised Red Cabbage, Dijon Cream Sauce & Topped with Bacon Jam…$29
HOUSE MADE ORECCHIETTE PASTA ~ with Pork Bolognese, Parmesan Cheese & Whipped Ricotta …$24
THE WURST ESSENTIALS
HOUSE MADE HOT DOG on a Toasted New England Split Roll ~ Plain/Ketchup/Yellow Mustard/Minced Onion $5.50
- Add these house made items for +.50~ Chow Chow / Pickle Relish/ Pepper Relish/House Mustard Add Sauerkraut for +1.00
HOUSE MADE PORK BUTT PASTRAMI SANDWICH with Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese & Dijon Mustard and side of Potato Salad $11.75
BACON WRAPPED PORK MEATLOAF SANDWICH with Spicy Fig Compote & Coleslaw and Side of Potato Salad $11.75
VEGGIE BURGER SHAWARMA OR LAMB SHAWARMA Wrapped in Warm Pita , Hummus, Red Onion, Hot Sauce, Alfalfa Sprouts and a Cilantro-Tahini Sauce $11
Plus Desserts and a Special Here and There as Well!
Plus...Beer, Wine, Rose, Piquette, Red, Sparkling!