Outdoor Sidewalk Patio Dining
This menu will change frequently and will be ‘old school’ ordering, not done online, but rather in the 6 foot vicinity of a kind, mask wearing staff member.
Taking in the sunshine, or cozying up with a blanket, dining in the fresh air is a wonderful place to be!
- Reservation are suggested, walk-ins (or outs actually) welcome.
- You may make reservations online HERE
- Or call and leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you after 3:00pm with availability.
- Spring Hours: Our patio is open starting at 4:30pm Tuesday - Saturday Last order at 8 pm. Please note: We are closed the last Tuesday of every month.
- If it is raining, or bad weather, at the time of your reservation, it will have to be rescheduled for another day as we do not have indoor dining available. As an alternative, you are always welcome to order food to go.
- We do have some outdoor heaters, blankets, hand warmers! Bundle up in cozy!
- In an effort to accommodate guests given our limited capacity, please note that dining on the patio is limited to a maximum of 90 minutes per chair.
- Our patio closes to guests at 9:00pm, please complete the enjoyment of your evening with us by that time.
Remember to don your mask when coming, when speaking to staff members, and when walking about
~ Items May Change ~
We have a full bar, wine, beer & cocktails too!
Kindly note: bringing your own food or alcohol is not permitted
CARROT SALAD ~ Honey & Herb Roasted Carrot Salad with Quinoa, Wild Rice, Sunflower Seeds, Hazelnuts, Feta Cheese & a Golden Raisin and Caper Dressing….$14
CABBAGE SALAD ~ Charred Green & Red Cabbage with Thinly Sliced Potatoes, Watercress, Candied Walnuts, Caraway Seeds & Mustard Vinaigrette …$13
CHICKEN THIGHS ~ Chipotle Pepper & Honey Glazed Confit of Chicken Thighs, Salad of Kale & Napa Cabbage Topped with a Scallion-Soy Dressing …$16
ROASTED MUSSELS ~ Roasted PEI Mussels with Garlic, White Wine, Pernod, Parsley & Aioli and a Grilled Garlic Rubbed Crostini …$15
BREAD PLATE ~ Our Ciabatta Bread, Grilled & Served with Sheep’s Milk Cheese and our Sorrento Lemon Marmalade …$ 8
ROASTED DUCK ~ Slow Roasted Duck Breast and Crispy Duck Leg Confit with a Potato Gratin, Honey & Herb Roasted Carrots and a Prune and Port Wine Sauce …$34
ORECCHIETTE PASTA ~ House Made Pasta with Garlic, White Wine, Herbs, Braised Chicken, Pancetta & Parmesan Cheese … $11 / $22
ROASTED CHICKEN ~ Our Half Boneless Roasted Chicken with a Mushroom & Pearl Onion Ragout, Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes & Grainy Mustard Tarragon Sauce…$26
SCALLOPS & CLAMS ~ Seared Sea Scallops and Roasted Clams with a Stew of Beans, Greens & a Spicy Lemon Compote…$26
BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIB ~ with Potato Puree, Spring Onions, Rutabaga & a Kumquat Aigre-Doux Sauce …$25
THE WURST ESSENTIALS
HOUSE MADE HOT DOG on a Toasted New England Split Roll ~ Plain/Ketchup/Yellow Mustard/Minced Onion $5.50
- Add these house made items for +.50~ Chow Chow / Pickle Relish/ Pepper Relish/House Mustard Add Sauerkraut for +1.00
HOUSE MADE PORK BUTT PASTRAMI SANDWICH with Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese & Dijon Mustard and side of Potato Salad $11.75
BACON WRAPPED PORK MEATLOAF SANDWICH with Spicy Fig Compote & Coleslaw and Side of Potato Salad $11.75
VEGGIE BURGER SHAWARMA Wrapped in Warm Pita , Hummus, Red Onion, our Hot Sauce, Alfalfa Sprouts and a Cilantro-Tahini Sauce $11
Plus Desserts and a Special Here and There as Well!
Plus...Beer, Wine, Rose, Piquette, Red, Sparkling!
And...A TASTE OF SPRING!
THE YELLOW JACKET ~ Barr Hill Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, Honey Simple Syrup & Lemon $ 12
THE POLLEN ~ Dolin Genepy Le Chamois, House Made Fennel Tincture & Sprinkle of Fennel Pollen $ 12
THE FLOWER PATCH ~ Rum, Crème De Violette, Hibiscus Simple Syrup, Lemon & House Made Rose Bitters $ 12
TINY TASTE OF SPRING COCKTAIL SAMPLER ~ • 1 ounce of all 3 $ 12